is my favourite bullshit rumour ever. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I can't conceive of anything greater than Lady Gaga as a Doctor Who villain. Fuck, I'd settle for fic.
- Speaking of Who: this week's was awesome. I totally cried at the end. So sad that there are only three episodes left this series! Is there any word as to whether Karen Gillan is sticking around for the next series? She'd better be, but Martha and Donna only got one series each...
- I haven't watched the latest episode of Glee yet, on account of everyone saying it's the worst thing ever. Is there anything at all that makes it worth watching? Usually Glee is made of so much fail that unless there are some awesome musical numbers or Brittany and Santana being adorable and gay, I can't be dealing with it.
- Am writing something weird. Actually writing it, in a way I feel good about, instead of just coming up with ideas or scratching out a few awkward sentences, which has been the extent of my "writing" lately. I thought it was going to be something short, but it might turn into something longer. Possibly it'll turn into nothing! We'll see.
- Is it bad that I'm currently kind of more excited about the US Skins than the British Skins movie? I feel like the US Skins is a blank slate - NOW WITH ADDED LESBIANS - whereas the Skins movie has so much horrible baggage attached (read: series four) that it has to work extra hard to make me like it. And, what with gen 1 characters being involved, I bet the film is going to suffer from the exact same 'so many characters, so little time' problem that series four did. SORRY.
- Ugh, Monday tomorrow. Work. Last week I found out that I fucked up something kind of big but not irreversible, so now I have a ton of extra work to do. Also, my super-religious ex-monk colleague needs to stop talking to me about religion. I don't honestly care if he believes that the shootings in Cumbria were "the devil reminding us that he's there" but talking about religion with someone who has wildly opposing views to you = GUARANTEED AWKWARD. Ugh.